Reported as https://forum.dokuwiki.org/d/19270-dokuwiki-instance-no-longer-rendering-some-syntax-correctly
Work in progress (Gabriel Yong)
下面的链接提供予 Slackware Linux 初学者帮助。
- Configure your new Slackware System; how to proceed after the installation has completed.
- FAQ: a list of common and frequently asked questions.
The Slackware Linux Distribution
- Getting Involved: describes various ways Slackers (both new and experienced users) can contribute to the Slackware community.
- Links and pointers: other sites on the web offering Slackware related information.
- SlackDocs Wiki Tutorial: a short tutorial on editing and contributing to the SlackDocs wiki.
- HOWTOs: HOWTO articles that can not be categorized by any of the above.
More About the SlackDocs Project
The Wiki News page is where you look for news from the Wiki admins.
If you just want to talk about the content of any of our Wiki pages, or if you want to propose improvements to a page, you can use the “discussion” tab which shows up at the top of every page, and leave your thoughts/comments/ideas there. Alternatively, SlackDocs also has a mailing list which can be used for content discussion and brainstorming at http://lists.alienbase.nl/mailman/listinfo/slackdocs (we keep the discussion archives).
If you are willing and able to contribute to the wiki, please see this list for ideas. Perhaps you already have an idea for a new article!
We understand that you may be uncertain about your writing skills or unsure about how to start contributing. If that is the case, we encourage you to subscribe to the mailing list and ask for help. The people on that list will certainly offer assistance.
If you think that a mailing list is difficult to use, we wrote helpful instructions for you.
We keep some statistics of the activities in our Wiki.
If you want to know who are part of the team that is keeping the site structured and focused, visit our contact page.
Internationalization / Localization
Are you more comfortable reading articles in your native language? Click here for a list of available language categories and other internationalization information.
Searching for Information in This Wiki
- If looking for specific information, try using the search box to the left.
- Alternatively, use Google's “site” search feature by appending “site:docs.slackware.com” to search terms.
- An even easier way of searching for information in SlackDocs: the Wiki is OpenSearch 1) enabled. This is supported by all modern browsers.
Here is how to add SlackDocs search to Firefox (other browsers probably handle it in a similar way):
- open the wiki start page in the browser
- click the little arrow on the left of your search field
- choose “Add SlackDocs”
Editing This Wiki
You must create an account to edit this wiki (even if you only want to write something on a “discussion” page). Once done, you can play around in the Playground or your own user page to familiarize yourself with the Dokuwiki markup. The available syntax is listed in wiki:syntax where you will also find pointers to the plugins which have been installed, providing additional functionality.