SlackDocs admin team
Who are the people that are running docs.slackware.com?
- Site administrators
- V. T. Eric Layton (nocturnal.slacker)
- Brian Lawrence (brianl)
- Gerardo Zamudio (gerardo.zamudio) English, Spanish
- V. Harishankar (vharishankar)
- W. Dean Milner (nyteowl)
- Marcin Herda (sycamorex) Polish
- Geoff Austin (mrclisdue)
- Dugan Chen (dugan)
- Hazel Russman (hazel)
- Moses Elie (escaflown) English, French
- Emilio Hodge (whiz)
- zithro (zithro) French, bits of German and Spanish.
- Matthew Fillpot (mfillpot)
This page will be updated soon with the languages these editors can help you with (apart from English).
Once we are in business and unrestricted editing has been disabled, the editors will be charged with the task of scanning pages in “Draft” status, contacting the page authors if changes need to be made and ultimately, approving the drafts so that they will be published in the Wiki.
- If you want to contact the admin/editor team please fire an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for a more direct means of interaction, please visit our
#slackdocschannel on the Freenode IRC network.
- And if you want to participate in discussions about the project with like-minded people, you can subscribe to the slackdocs mailing list.