The Slackware OS plus Wiki were successfully upgraded on Mon Apr 28 19:48:12 UTC 2014
Some of the other ways in which new users can get involved with Slackware are:
- Helping out other Linux users whenever possible. The officially recognized Slackware support forum can be found at LinuxQuestions.org.
- Helping out with this documentation by:
- Suggesting new topics and subjects.
- Creating content, preferably original content.
- Expanding or improving existing topics.
- Proofreading, correcting spelling and grammar.